Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAY 3 Can you feel the Rhythm of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah?

Day 3 has gone much like Day 2 and Day 1. Again no breakfast, threw together lunch but felt obligated to hang out with friends from work. So I ate my lunch turkey sandwich and potatoes (mashed) from Red Rose Inn. and then went to the Mexican Restaurant with co workers. I did indulge in some free chips and salsa. Today went rather fast as I was in two sessions of court, a clinical staffing, and had some individual sessions with clients. Praying for vision to see and battle plans for The Fight. Recently I had the opportunity to visit IHOP in Kansas City and was introduced to a worship leader Misty Edwards, I came back with two CDs and three DVDs of her leading worship @ IHOP. I am hearing the refrain of one of her songs calling out to me: I can feel the rhythm of the Lion of the Tribe of Judah. As I walk tonight I Will offer up Praise and Worship to Jesus for He is alone Worthy, he started a new thing in me and I do not want it to stop. I want to go deeper. I again am reminded of Experiencing God Truth: For God is continually pursuing a love relationship with us. Scripture says he Yearns for us. So I will intentionally connect with the only One who truly satisfies. Thankful today for a wife who is not afraid to speak truth in Love to me when I need it. Thanks Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment