Monday, July 26, 2010

Going Public

Monday July 26th 2010 @ 2:45 I am officially going public with my battle with the bulge.

I am doing it for real folks, no more talking and no walking it. The Plan: Eat Less, (MUCH LESS)

Move More (LOTS MORE) and invite God into the process. I am formally serving notice to

the fridge, fast food, and a whole host of glutton demons my relationship with you is over!!

Today I am going to help myself in the following ways: No more unhealthy snacks, I just

saw what I believe to be a Peach or and several apples and a watermelon in the fridge... Hmmm

do i even remember what these items taste like... So no more junkfood, and smaller portions.

I will walk tonight for a minimum of 30 minutes and I will enjoy it, yes I will. So to end with some truth: I deliberately choose to submit my whole Husky self to God and resist the enemy by denying the flesh pattern of (overeating and other couch potato activies or inactivities). If I can simply learn to submit to the master He in turn not allow anything other than Himself to Master me. I am reminded of a cardiac nurses encouraging words to me- Quit treating your body like a garbage can.... sobering thought. I am the temple of the Spirit....

No comments:

Post a Comment