Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The daily grind

Well, well, well, the real work of lifestyle change continues. Have not blogged in several days. Need to get back to daily journal of food and exercise. Must confess I have missed a day or two of walking. I am also considering on going extreme with veggies and fruits and cutting way back on meats, cheese, dairy products. A friend gave me some info about something called the Hallelujah Diet she is doing. I need to do something more intentional in this area. W/O cutting back I will never get this weight off. Walked with my wife last night. We also visited a church Sunday night and both were encouraged to begin aggressively believing and listening to God daily. We both want changes in our family, health and finances. The pastor preached a good message on quit shaming the blessings of God, I can't give out what I don't have whether that is Love, Forgiveness, Encouragement, Finances, etc. good stuff. Will update you guys more tomorrow.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment