Sunday, August 1, 2010

WEEKEND WARRIOR

Now that I am on a four day work week, I get a long three day weekend. I have Monday's off. Time to choose Life and the Narrow Way or the Broad Way that leads to you know...
So this weekend has gone ok, I did not eat to bad Saturday I managed to make it through breakfast at mens group in moderation, but not so hot the rest of the day, a little too much snacking. Today was the exact oppoiste, my wife worked late and she and the kids slept in, I got up and spent some time in the Word. Meditating on Romans 8 life in the spirit. And read through some psalms. Got my friends car back and walked home about a mile or so at noon, musta been close to 100 degrees. Later I worked in the yard and went for a second walk when the sun went down. Got to talk to my friend Dan who is planting a church in Rochester NY. He listened and provided some good counsel. Thanks Dan!! I needed to hear that. I am going forward in this and on. As John Wimber said the way in is the way on. Meaning as I entered into Christ by believing I must continue to believe. I am limitted, God is unlimitted, I have continual need. I came to Christ needing forgiveness, and I will continue to need forgiveness. The way in is the way on. Ya know what I mean??/

No comments:

Post a Comment